Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Four T-Max

Well, not exactly four Full T-max intevals.

I had planned to do my T-max training this morning but couldn't drag myself out of bed early enough. So I did an evening session.

This was not good in many ways. In many ways this was good.

I acquired too much exercise Sunday and was not fully recovered. It is still difficult to get out of chairs and walk up stairs because my legs are so sore. After 2 hours of riding my son talked me into playing Ultimate Frisbee for another 2 hours. I haven't played that game for about 5 months. I payed for it.

What does not kill you will make you stronger.

I feel pretty weak right now.

My plan was to do four T-max Intervals. After the first one I knew I was not up to the task. I didn't want to give up so I went for 3/4 T-max intervals (400 watts for 1.5 minutes instead of 2 minutes). After the fourth I was feeling pretty sick.

Why am I doing these?

I've included screen shots from the trainer software.

Weight AM: 211 lbs


No comments: