Thursday, December 20, 2007

Larry Shwartz Award

I've been tossing the Larry Shwartz Award around in my head for a couple of years now. Riding a century at least once every month.

Here's a ride I'm looking at. If done across two months (Aug 31 to Sep 2) according to the rules of the Larry Shwartz Award I could bank a third month (January) at the same time.

Day 1: Ride to Dahlonega


View Larger Map

Day 2: Ride the Six Gap Century Course (ie., play in the mountains).


View Larger Map

Day 3: Return Home


View Larger Map

3 comments:

sBlogger said...

That pesky Schwartz award. So you want to wait until August/September to do this ride huh?

What's the beta for embedding the maps . . . kewl!

Paul said...

I can't get it out of my head.

Google Maps: I just clicked on the "Link to this page" on the upper right of the map, then used the "Paste HTML to embed in website" pretty easy.

Paul said...

As for August/September, it's going to take that long for me to get ready for this. It's also over Labor Day so I only take 1 day off work to do the ride. And it's the only Sunday-Tuesday that crosses an end of month with a holiday.